Re: Links to all these news articles? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Actually I looked into it last night and it's somewhat messy, which is
why it hasn't gotten done yet. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to add
at least one item in and see if I can get a feel for it though honestly
I think there are questions about the technical back end that need to be
addressed soon, we seem to already be getting ahead of ourselves with
the current setup.

Robert Treat