Advocacy In Turkey - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Advocacy In Turkey
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you what's going on here nowadays:

-After v7.3 was released in Nov 28th, I gave a conference in Istanbul
about PostgreSQL.

- Published the Turkish Translation of Press Release in www.linux.org.tr
(Turkish Linux Users' Community)

- Published the Turkish Translation of Press Release in
www.fazlamesai.net (A Turkish site, again)
http://www.fazlamesai.net/makale.php3?sid=1134&mode=threaded&order=0

These are the things "done".

The following are "on the way":

-- www.bthaber.com.tr will publish the Press release in their online
magazine, as well as their magazine. That magazine is sent to IT
professionals in Turkey in every two weeks.

-- Haven't talked them yet, but 2 computer magazines will publish the
release in January .

Also, with the great help of Nicolai Tufar, we are translating FAQ and
some other stuff into Turkish. Hope to finish it before v7.3.1.

Best regards.

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
TR.NET Sistem Destek Uzmani

Tel : (312) 295 93 18  Fax : (312) 295 94 94 Tel : (216) 542 90 00