Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: The PostgreSQL Advocacy and Marketing group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Justin, did you take up sleeping again? If you cut that out of your
schedule it really frees up a good amount of time to work on things.

I'd suggest we concentrate on what needs to be done for 7.3 roll out,
since that is the most pressing issue by far, and after roll out we can
address the other areas. I can put together a list of TODO's for the
roll out so we all see what we're up against.

The one big question on scheduling the release is do we feel we need to
get it out before the long thanksgiving weekend (here in the states) or
can we target Dec 1st as an official release date? (Mark, maybe you can
speak from a development side of things on that)

Robert Treat