Re: EXECUTE problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: EXECUTE problems
Date
List pgsql-general
  You're right, I didn't :-)
  I think it should... after all, why you can use DEFAULT in an normal
insert but you can't in an prepared insert statement?
  I'm asking this because I'm implementing methods to support the new
DEFAULT keyword in pgsql 7.3 for the JDBC driver... but if I can't use
it in prepared sqls, a great deal of it usefulness will be shortened...

  Thanks!

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas