Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ewald, I'd recommend using a form embedded in the page, since a pop-up
is probably going to need javascript, and we probably have a diverse
enough group of browsers to avoid javascript if possible.

Also, when it submits it needs to be inserted into the new database in
not approved status. It can then mail it to the list for someone to go
approve it.

Robert Treat