Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I tended to do this with am embedded form cause the postgresql websites don't have popups
and pesonally I don't like popups
Ewald

Robert Treat schrieb:
Ewald, I'd recommend using a form embedded in the page, since a pop-up
is probably going to need javascript, and we probably have a diverse
enough group of browsers to avoid javascript if possible.

Also, when it submits it needs to be inserted into the new database in
not approved status. It can then mail it to the list for someone to go
approve it.

Robert Treat