Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Well, I think this needs to be a pretty high priority thing imo so I'm
definitely willing to help out. I'd suggest we open a project on gborg
(unless we're comfortable using sourceforge) and allow everyone to work
on the code from there, unless we have some other facilities set up
already.

Robert Treat