Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I think there should be a general ban on using sourceforge for PG
*project* stuff unless there's a really good reason - we do have Gborg
(and it's developer - hi Chris - after all)!

I think that's only one step away from using MySQL for the website! :-)

Regards, Dave.