Operator to compare numeric and double precision - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Yapt
Subject Operator to compare numeric and double precision
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

It is a basic question (I hope it).

Are there any operator to compare numeric with double precision ?

It is something relative to Delphi/ODBC stuff.  I cannot cast neither numeric nor double precision operands.  I must to
getan operator to compare something like this:
-*- numeric = double precision
-*-     1   = 1.00000  (and get TRUE)..

Numeric type is identified by Delphi with float type (independent of its ZERO precision), and here is the problem
becausein spite of I am passing -1- to the parameter, Delphi is converting it to 1.00000.

Thanks in advance...