7.3b2 strangeness - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Hirt
Subject 7.3b2 strangeness
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, i recently installed 7.3b2 on my machine to start looking at the
changes and to make sure my code works with the new system in
anticipation of 7.3.  I dumped my 7.2 database and reloaded in into
7.3.  The dump and resore went fine, and most everything seems to work
great.  I did run into a strange thing, where I cannot update one of my
tables.  I get "Relation 0 does not exist"  Does anyone have any ideas
why this would be happing?

When i shut down 7.3 and startup 7.2 the update works just fine,
datasets are identical.

[root@tex moby]# /usr/pg-7.3/bin/psql basement
Welcome to psql 7.3b2, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

basement=# update game_review set approved = 5 where moby_user_id = 10;
ERROR:  Relation 0 does not exist
basement=# select approved, count(*) from game_review where moby_user_id
= 10 group by approved;
 approved | count
----------+-------
        1 |    10
(1 row)

basement=# \d game_review
                  Table "public.game_review"
       Column       |           Type           |   Modifiers
--------------------+--------------------------+---------------
 game_id            | integer                  |
 moby_user_id       | integer                  |
 summary            | character varying(255)   |
 favorite           | text                     |
 least_favorite     | text                     |
 review             | text                     |
 approved           | smallint                 |
 review_timestamp   | timestamp with time zone | default now()
 platform_id        | integer                  |
 points             | smallint                 |
 approver_id        | integer                  |
 approval_timestamp | timestamp with time zone |
 approval_record_id | integer                  |
Indexes: game_review_primarykey unique btree (game_id, moby_user_id,
platform_id),
         game_review_approved btree (approved),
         game_review_moby_user_idx btree (moby_user_id)
Triggers: RI_ConstraintTrigger_17133907,
          RI_ConstraintTrigger_17133908,
          RI_ConstraintTrigger_17133909,
          RI_ConstraintTrigger_17134250,
          delete_approval_history