Re: Query, view join question. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From vhikida@inreach.com
Subject Re: Query, view join question.
Date
List pgsql-general
I think I stated in my previous post but in order to make your view
consistent with your original query I think you should do:

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW even AS
SELECT DISTINCT abo_his.klantnummer,
abo_his.artikelnummer, abo_his.code_retour,
abo_klt.aantal_abonnementen, abo_klt.afgewerkt
    FROM abo_his
    JOIN abo_klt ON abo_his.klantnummer = abo_klt.klantnummer
   WHERE abo_klt.abonnement = 238              // I CHANGED THIS LINE
   ORDER BY abo_his.klantnummer, abo_his.artikelnummer,
 abo_his.code_retour, abo_klt.aantal_abonnementen, abo_klt.afgewerkt;

It should not be

   WHERE abo_his.abonnement = 238

Unless you expect abo_his.abonnement always equal to abo_klt.abonnement