'-i option' with Runlevel script (RPM version) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject '-i option' with Runlevel script (RPM version)
Date
Re: '-i option' with Runlevel script (RPM version)  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hi guys,

   I have read the archive, looking for posts which could help me solve
this case. It is not a problem, as long as I can make it work, but it is
a thing that ... I'd love to be solved in a more clean way.

   I want to start up the postmaster process with the '-i' option, but
the runlevel script which comes with the RPM, doesn't include it. The
only way I could do to accomplish this, was to modify this script.

   Well, sincerely, I'd prefer - if there is - another way to do this,
maybe by specifying a configuration option. I don't know ... just
wondering.

   Please consider that I am pretty new with PostgreSQL and this is my
1st msg! :-)

Ciao and thanks
-Gabriele
--
Gabriele Bartolini - Web Programmer
Comune di Prato - Prato - Tuscany - Italy
> find bin/laden -name osama -exec rm {} ;

Attachment