Re: [BUGS] Possible bug with BYTEA and JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Gregory Kotsaftis
Subject Re: [BUGS] Possible bug with BYTEA and JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris you are without a doubt a life saver!
Being new to blobs altogether, this issue gave me a really hard time for more than a week! Thanks for the possible
solutions(I will probably go with 2 or 1).
Thank you very much (and I REALLY mean it!)
Greg :)