Re: 7.3 Cursors/ResultSets/CallableStatements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: 7.3 Cursors/ResultSets/CallableStatements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Barry,

I think notionally the idea would be to call a stored proc which
returned a cursor, and when result set's supported cursors this would be
feasible. I'm still not sure how we tell if the stored proc returned a
cursor?

Dave