Linking two tables from different databases - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Ansley
Subject Linking two tables from different databases
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if I'm just using the wrong keywords to search by but
I haven't found anything in the docs to help me.

I have two databases which each have "person" tables.  It would be
beneficial if I could have access to both tables from one of the
databases.  This access would need to include adding, deleting etc.

Does anybody have any clues if this is possible and if so where I could
find info on it all.

Thanks

Tom Ansley