Re: Another python patch -- minor - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: Another python patch -- minor
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hmm.  That maybe.  I've yet to sit down and try to fully understand the
relations in the system tables.  I simply grep'd for pg_attribute and
added a check for "and attisdropped = 'f'".

In each case, I did attempt to run the modified queries to ensure they
still executed and compared the resulting output against the unmodified
queries, however, it doesn't mean I groked what it was really trying to
do.

If you do find corrections to be made, please let me know as I'd love to
know where, what, and why I messed up so I can learn from my mistakes.

Seems the only system tables ERD I have, I find rather hard to
read...guess that will be on my list of items to do today...find a good
ERD of the system tables.

Greg