Re: python patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: python patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't have a problem looking into it but I can't promise I can get it
right.  My python skills are fairly good...my postgres internal skills
are still sub-par IMO.

From a cursory review, if attisdropped is true then the attribute/column
should be ignored/skipped?! Seems pretty dang straight forward.

I'll have a look at it and see what I can come up with.

FYI, I'm currently working off of anonymous CVS.  The patch I submitted
was against CVS, current within the last couple of hours.

Greg