Re: - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Andrew McMillan
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-php
On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 19:30, dharm shankar wrote:
> Hi
>
>     i want to use javascript variable in my php code.look on that
> code.

Hi,

Your request is not clear.  Do you want to include the value of a PHP
variable within your javascript?

Just use the <?php echo $myvar; ?> in the middle of your javascript and
print it.

Do you want to get the value from your javascript code and do something
with in your PHP?  This is much harder.  Remember, the javascript is
executing on a different computer, and will only commence execution once
the whole of the page is loaded.  You probably need to make your
javascript to a request to a PHP page which includes the variable URL
encoded.

Regards,
                    Andrew.