Re: Updates failing yet saying they succeeded. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Jones
Subject Re: Updates failing yet saying they succeeded.
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm sorry.  My bad.  It appears I just made a typo...  Nevermind.

Later

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 17:22, Tom Lane wrote:
Oliver Jones <oliver@deeper.co.nz> writes:
> I've been having a few problems with PgSQL not updateing data
> correctly.

This is a tad hard to believe.  Can you supply a complete example that
would let someone else reproduce the problem?  (No, I don't think that
any random update/select sequence will act that way.)

Oliver Jones > Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@deeper.co.nz  > www.deeperdesign.com
Attachment