Re: Logging function calls to figure out lo_close log entr - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Logging function calls to figure out lo_close log entr
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Ron,

I'm not sure how you would actually go about doing this, the driver s/b
throwing an exception at the invalid large object error anyway.

What is the system architecture, I am presuming this is a fairly large
system?

Dave