Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Bradetich
Subject Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Scrach itch #2.  I just figured out how to change the ownership of a
sequence:
alter table <sequence> owner to <owner>.

Amazing how easy it is to figure out once  you have posted the question
to the mailing list :)

thanks,

- Ryan

.. snip ...