Re: Why can't I connect to postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Theodore H. Smith
Subject Re: Why can't I connect to postgres?
Date
Re: Why can't I connect to postgres?  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
List pgsql-general
Well I tried NaviCat and some others, they seem to work. Perhaps the
problem was with REALbasic.

I can connect via perl, also, which is good.

What's a good way to store the database logic?

Say for example, I want to do something to the database, can I just
say something like DataBasePleaseTryRegisterUser( "name", "details",
"serial", "etc" ); where DataBasePleaseTryRegisterUser would be some
kind of function stored in the database itself?

Or should I put the logic into my perl files? And treat the database
as just that, a blind database which can store invalid data.