Re: Index Scans become Seq Scans after VACUUM ANALYSE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Pritchard
Subject Re: Index Scans become Seq Scans after VACUUM ANALYSE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Apologies for the naff double post, but I meant to add that obviously
the figures for the solaris box are bogus after the first run...imagine
a file system cache of an entire 2gb file. I tried creating a file of
4gb on this box, but it bombed with a "file too large error".
Unfortunately, I can't rip memory out of this box as I don't have
exclusive access.