Re: GIST - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: GIST
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's a good spring board for information.  They actually have some
pretty cool tools available to help develop.  Using the libgist stuff
makes it pretty easy to prototype and play with various index schemes of
your own creation and the debugger lets you rapidly view the storage
results.

http://gist.cs.berkeley.edu/