Re: ODBC changes - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ODBC changes
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Hiroshi, I've attached a fixed copy of win32.mak - the one in CVS seems to
>> be full of ^M's at the end of every line which makes nmake very unhappy.
>> Could you commit it to CVS please if you're happy with it.

> Hmm there's no difference between my win32.mak and what
> you sent to me. My win32.mak is 12222bytes big.
> How many bytes does the one in cvs have ?

Right now, src/interfaces/odbc/win32.mak in CVS *is* 12222 bytes
and it *is* full of DOS-style newlines (try od -c if you doubt it).
I have no idea whether that's a problem.  Given that no one on a
non-Windoze platform has any use for the file, I'd have guessed that
DOS-style newlines are the way to go ... but if we can get rid of the
CRs without breaking things on Windows then I'm for it ...

            regards, tom lane