Re: Question about restricting the number of rows returned - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tuna Chatterjee
Subject Re: Question about restricting the number of rows returned
Date
List pgsql-novice
hi steve,

i believe the syntax would be:
"SELECT columns
FROM myTable
WHERE myConditions = conditions
LIMIT 50";

additionally, if you'd want to select rows 51 to 100 i think the last
line would read:
OFFSET 50 LIMIT 50

take care,
tuna chatterjee