Re: Usenet service (was: RC1 time?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alessio Bragadini
Subject Re: Usenet service (was: RC1 time?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 22:07, Tom Lane wrote:

> As long as we're talking about overloaded resources ...
>
> The mailing list servers seem to have been horribly overloaded for a
> long time.  In the past couple days it's been particularly bad (three-
> to four-hour turnaround for postings).  Will these planned upgrades
> help that situation at all?

There are also problems, IMHO, with the mail->Usenet gateway: I've just
resubscribed to the list since there are only an handful of messages on
news.postgresql.org, and that's been a constant since mid-December.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925