Re: Strip -mmacosx-version-min options from plperl build - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Strip -mmacosx-version-min options from plperl build
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This patch has failed on Cygwin lorikeet:
> CREATE EXTENSION plperl;
> +ERROR:  incompatible library
> "/home/andrew/bf/root/HEAD/inst/lib/postgresql/plperl.dll": missing
> magic block

Presumably this is caused by not having

> -Wl,--export-all-symbols

which is something we ought to be injecting for ourselves if we
aren't doing anything to export the magic-block constant explicitly.
But I too am confused why we haven't seen this elsewhere.