Enabling bdr in multiple databases on the same postgresql instance/cluster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Fink (PDF)
Subject Enabling bdr in multiple databases on the same postgresql instance/cluster
Date
Re: Enabling bdr in multiple databases on the same postgresqlinstance/cluster  (Martín Marqués <martin@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hi all,

I already have a running cluster of BDR nodes.

Now we want to add an additional database on the same hosts.

Can I just create a new database and then create/join nodes as in this description:

http://bdr-project.org/docs/1.0.3/quickstart-enabling.html

Best Regards,

DANIEL FINK
Senior Software Engineer

tel (+49) 89.767062.20
fax(+49) 89.767062.11
email daniel.fink@pdf.com

PDF Solutions GmbH
(
a PDF Solutions Company)
Managing Director: Kimon Michaels
Schwanthalerstr.
10
D-80336 München, Germany

München HRB 87307
DE 128214899

www.pdf.com

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately permanently delete it and all attachments to it from your systems. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message or any attachments to it. The sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails sent to PDF e-mail accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (“spam”). If you have any concerns about this process, please contact us at legal.department@pdf.com.