Re: Triggers During COPY - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Thomas F.O'Connell
Subject Re: Triggers During COPY
Date
List pgsql-performance
I forgot to mention that I'm running 7.4.6. The README includes the
caveat that pgmemcache is designed for use with 8.0. My instinct is to
be hesitant using something like that in a production environment
without some confidence that people have done so with good and reliable
success or without more extensive testing than I'm likely to have time
for primarily because support for 7.4.x is never likely to increase.
Thanks for the tip, though.

For the time being, it sounds like I'll probably try to implement the
drop/create trigger setup during import.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect