How to recover after accidentally deleted and recreated some table ina db - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Roberto Fichera
Subject How to recover after accidentally deleted and recreated some table ina db
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi All,

I've wrongly deleted some tables in my fedora postgresql v9.6.8 installation. Unfortunately the postgresql.conf was
almost default untouched configuration so having wal_level=minimal. I've stopped the db immediately after realizing
the problem.

So now I don't really know if I can do that and how. My wish is to restore the condition at 08:41am or 09:07am.
Below how my pg_xlog directory looks like:

[root@crm pg_xlog]# ll
total 81924
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Jul  7 09:21 000000010000000200000074
-rw------- 1 postgres postgres 16777216 Jul  6 15:42 000000010000000200000075