Re: EXPLAIN Verbose issue - custom_scan_tlist can directly refer CTE and Subquery - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrei Lepikhov
Subject Re: EXPLAIN Verbose issue - custom_scan_tlist can directly refer CTE and Subquery
Date
List pgsql-bugs
After some attempts to resolve this issue, I must admit that we should
add a non-trivial method in the CustomScan node interface, which would
be called in the ruleutils code.
I guess it is too much for such a rare situation. So maybe just add a
documentation entry on this thing and set a couple of assertions on
early detection of problems?.
In the attachment - is an offer on how to change the code.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

Attachment