Re: Index not used in query. Why? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Contact AR-SD.NET
Subject Re: Index not used in query. Why?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Is there a solution to make it faster?
At the end I need only in the query the id_status =4 and 6, but if I write
in the sql query (where condition) where id_status in (4,6), the explain
says the same(the slow version).

For example:
SELECT count(o.id)  FROM orders o
                                   INNER JOIN report r ON o.id=r.id_order
                                   INNER JOIN status s ON o.id_status=s.id
                                   INNER JOIN contact c ON o.id_ag=c.id
                                   INNER JOIN endkunde e ON
o.id_endkunde=e.id
                                   INNER JOIN zufriden z ON
r.id_zufriden=z.id
                                   INNER JOIN plannung v ON
v.id=o.id_plannung
                                   INNER JOIN mpsworker w ON
v.id_worker=w.id
                                   INNER JOIN person p ON p.id = w.id_person
                                   WHERE o.id_status in (4,6);

The result for this query is also without index searches.

I really have to make this query a little more faster. Suggestions?

Regards,
Andy.