Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() becomepg_current_wal_lsn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Should pg_current_wal_location() becomepg_current_wal_lsn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/9/17 10:00 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
>
>> #2: Rename all these functions and columns to "lsn", as in this patch.
>
> +1

<...>

> #2 strikes me as the best option, though that's probably not much of a
> surprise to anyone whose been following my comments on this thread.

+1.  If anything this analysis make me more convinced it is the right
thing to do.

If I read this correctly, we won't change the names of any functions
that we haven't *already* changed the names of, and only one view would
be changed to bring it into line with the rest.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net