Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 4/7/21 5:06 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2021-Apr-07, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> Oh, you want to roll them all up into one file? That could work. It's a
>> bit frowned on by perl purists, but I've done similar (see PGBuild/SCM.pm).
> Ah!  Yeah, pretty much exactly like that, including the "no critic" flag ...

OK, here's an attempt at that. There is almost certainly more work to
do, but it does pass my basic test (set up a node, start it, talk to it,
shut it down) on some very old versions down as low as 7.2.

Is this is more to your liking?

cheers

andrew

--