Re: How to know if a database has changed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Walter Nordmann
Subject Re: How to know if a database has changed
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

a) create triggers on some tables (on update, on delete ...).

let the triggers write some log, check the log or let the triggers
update one central table adding database, tablenames with "table ... in
database ... has been updated, modified'

b) enable detailed loggin and check the system log.

c) both ;)

Regards
walter