Re: Improper use about DatumGetInt32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Re: Improper use about DatumGetInt32
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02.11.2020 18:59, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I have committed 0003.
>
> For 0001, normal_rand(), I think you should reject negative arguments
> with an error.

I've updated 0001. The change is trivial, see attached.

> For 0002, I think you should change the block number arguments to
> int8, same as other contrib modules do.

Agree. It will need a bit more work, though. Probably a new version of
pageinspect contrib, as the public API will change.
Ashutosh, are you going to continue working on it?

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment