RE: Partitioning / Clustering - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From
Subject RE: Partitioning / Clustering
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Alex,

Actually, our product can partition data among several clustered nodes
running PostgreSQL, if that is what you are looking for. Data is
distributed based on a designated column. Other tables can be
replicated to all nodes.

For SELECTs, it also knows when it can join locally or it needs to ship
rows as part of the query plan. For FK constraints (discussed here), it
also knows when it can enforce them locally or not.

Please let me know if you would like some more information.

Regards,

Tom Drayton
ExtenDB
http://www.extendb.com