Re: Session log for psql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From lsunley@mb.sympatico.ca
Subject Re: Session log for psql
Date
List pgsql-patches
There is a way do do it on OS/2 but it requires that you run psql.exe in a
shell from the epm editor. That will allow you to feed input typed in the
editor to stdin of psql and the editor will capture stdout and stderr from
psql.

Setting it up is convoluted at best...

For people who want a simple session log I thought it would be easier to
append -L mylog.log to the psql command line and it makes it easier to
answer questions about someone's SQL adventures.

Lorne