Re: Insufficient memory for this operation. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Együd Csaba (Freemail)
Subject Re: Insufficient memory for this operation.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
it wasn't that! :)
That brrr.,*.:$;,^%^%roaaggh BDE :{ on the client side... that was the
problem.
There were stuck in connections in the BDE stack. After closing all BDE
client, the problem went away.

Sorry for disturbing ...

I discover again and again that Postgres is really GOOD. If you have a
problem, you can be sure, that the problem is somewhere else ... Should
avoid using BDE?... Maybe.

Bye,
  -- Csaba