options for ad-hoc web-based data queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Ribe
Subject options for ad-hoc web-based data queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Anybody know of tools for adding ad-hoc query builder to a web app? (Backed by PostgreSQL 9.1.)

I'm familiar with HTSQL, and it looks good for more highly skilled & trained users. But I'm looking for something more
graphical,you know: list of tables, select one, list of columns, enter conditions, click "search", see the rows, right
clicksee a list of tables related by foreign key...

Being available within the web app is not a hard 100% requirement, but if we're talking about installing an application
andJDBC driver on the user's machine, then I already know about lots & lots of options ;-)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com