Re: Build errors on Fedora, latest snapshot - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: Build errors on Fedora, latest snapshot
Date
Re: Build errors on Fedora, latest snapshot  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
On Sunday, Nov 23, 2003, at 11:32 US/Eastern, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to rebuild pgadmin3 package for FC1 using the srpm on
> snake,
> and I got the following error:
>
> ============================
> + make all
> make  all-recursive
> make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/pgadmin3-1.1.0'
> Making all in src
> make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/pgadmin3-1.1.0/src'
> cd .. && \
>   /bin/sh /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/pgadmin3-1.1.0/config/missing --run
> automake-1.7 --foreign  src/Makefile
> configure.ac:9: version mismatch.  This is Automake 1.7.8,
> configure.ac:9: but the definition used by this AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
> configure.ac:9: comes from Automake 1.7.5.  You should recreate
> configure.ac:9: aclocal.m4 with aclocal and run automake again.

Did you make any modifications to the source files before rebuilding?
This happens when the configure script detects a change in the
automake/autoconf files (or the source files I suppose) files, and
tries to re-build them.  Since configure is not distributed with the
SRPM, this is the error you get.

ahp

Attachment