Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexander Reichstadt
Subject Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory
Date
Re: Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory  (Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I never had any problems to install postgres 9.1, now I do with 9.2. This is the enterprise installer for Mac OS X. I
triedto install and am getting the dreaded error message regarding shared memory, which is not very helpful because it
doesnot seem to actually look at the file it complains about. I edited it, I read the readme. I changed the sizes
accordingly,yet it persists in claiming there to be too less memory on an intel mac pro with 18 GB of ram. Please, can
someonehelp?

Thank you in advance
Alex