Re: - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Doron Baranes
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

I Attached here a file with details about the tables, the queries and
the
Explain analyze plans.
Hope this can be helpful to analyze my problem

10x
Doron

-----Original Message-----
From: Ragnar [mailto:gnari@hive.is]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:37 PM
To: Doron Baranes
Subject: RE: [PERFORM]

On sun, 2006-04-09 at 14:11 +0200, Doron Baranes wrote:

Please reply to the list, not to me directly. this way
others can help you too.

> I did vacuum database analyze a few days ago.

yes, I saw that in your original post. I mentioned
VACUUM FULL ANALYZE , not just VACUUM ANALYZE

> I'll attached a few explain plans.

[explain plans deleted]

These are useless. you must show us the output of
EXPLAIN ANALYZE. these are output of EXPLAIN.
A plan is not much use without seeing the query itself.

you still have not answered the question about
what indexes you have.

gnari

Attachment