Re: postgres 8.4 PQexec hang on HP-UX - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Singh, Devendra
Subject Re: postgres 8.4 PQexec hang on HP-UX
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Heikki,

Thanks for looking into this issue. My observations on this issue are below=
:-
*       I verified that process is in deadlock since last 4-5 days and no o=
ther process is holding any lock.
*       We hit this issue multiple times in regression tests but we don't h=
ave any re-producible test case.
*       In last 6-8 moths we hit this 2-3 times. Also we are using the late=
st HP-UX release 1303.
*       Currently we have a system with same state. Let me know what inform=
ation I should collect from that machine.

Thanks & Regards,
Devendra