Re: contrib/sslinfo cleanup and OpenSSL errorhandling - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: contrib/sslinfo cleanup and OpenSSL errorhandling
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 30 Oct 2020, at 00:40, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> There's quite a few copies of this code that look exactly the same,
> except for the be_tls_get_* call. Do you see a way to have fewer copies
> of the same code?

There's really only two of the same, and two sets of those.  I tried some
variations but didn't really achieve anything that would strike the right
balance on the codegolf-to-readability scale.  Maybe others have a richer
imagination than me.

cheers ./daniel