[HACKERS] Do we create a new roadmap page for development? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject [HACKERS] Do we create a new roadmap page for development?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I'd like to share our roadmap for PostgreSQL development, as other companies and individuals do in the following page.
Butthis page is for PostgreSQL 10.

PostgreSQL10 Roadmap
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL10_Roadmap

Should I create a page for PostgreSQL 11 likewise?  Or, do you want a more stable page named "PostgreSQL Roadmap"
insteadof "PostgreSQL11 Roadmap" and attach the target version to each feature as in "Feature X (V11)", so that we can
representmore longer-term goals?

And, why don't we add a link to the above roadmap page in the "Development information" page?

Development information
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Development_information

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa