[pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see page access stats? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see page access stats?
Date
Re: [pgsql-www] How can I enable watchlist notification, and see page access stats?  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-www
Hello,

I've been editing pages on wiki.postgresql.org.  Could you tell me about two things?

(1) I enabled email notification when any page in my watchlist is modified.  But I don't receive any email after I
savedchanges to the watched pages.  How can I make this work?  My user name is Maumau, and my email address is
maumau307@gmail.com.

Specifically, I checked the following items on the page [Preferences] -> [User profile]
 Email me when a page or file on my watchlist is changed    Email me when my user talk page is changed   Email me also
for

(2) Can I see the access stats of each page on wiki.postgresql.org?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa