Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject Re: Please take part in the PostgreSQL ecosystem survey
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Hello, Sumech,

From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Sumedh Pathak
Sorry for the delay as I've been swamped with a few things. I think let's try submitting the link to the post, and see what kind of uptake it has. I'll co-ordinate a few up-votes, and also send you guys the link so you can use your HN accounts to upvote. I'll get to that on Monday if that works for you guys?

Thank you for your cooperation while you’re busy.  Yes, please go ahead if it points to the original survey request mail as Justin suggested, which guides visitors to the Google Form.

Regards

Takayuki Tsunakawa