Re: How to 'print a table' in the middle of a plpgsql function - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Leon Starr
Subject Re: How to 'print a table' in the middle of a plpgsql function
Date
List pgsql-novice
Thanks, I didn't know that about RAISE INFO.  I checked your link for my version 8.4, (which I had already read about a dozen times) but I can't find any place where the INFO format is documented.  I will give it a try!

Not sure what is involved getting the debugger to run on mac os x, but I will check it out.

- Leon